Recently, I discovered a series of 7 episodes about getting started with Node.js on Microsoft Virtual Academy! It goes through the basics and moves you deeper into the specific topic. I especially like the fact, that they also focus on building applications with Electron shell which has been getting more popular over the past year or so. Another great thing is that all of the examples are leveraging ES2015 enhancements and features.
- Part 1: Introduction to Node.js
- Part 2: Node.js Modules
- Part 3: Node.js Files, Streams, and Buffers
- Part 4: Node.js Packages
- Part 5: Node.js Express REST Services
- Part 6: Node.js Express Web Applications
- Part 7: Building Desktop Apps with Node.js and Electron
Additionally, I also found a course named Game-Changing Features in ES2015 which introduces all the awesomeness coming with ES2015.
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *